The Russian metal site Headbanger.ru published a review for our second album “Ocean Of Black”!
– Improvement since the first album. The compositions are more interesting and thought out, with more dramatic sounds as well -> more of a ‘AT THE GATES’ influence.
– The best songs are found in the album’s first half.
– The hit song is ‘Ocean of Black’ which contains gang shouts, atypical for this genre. Its refrain is catching and easy to remember.
– Each song has its own special features.
– Excellent guitar solo in ‘Transcendence’.
– An epic KREATOR-like intro in ‘Inferno’, followed by fast riffs and a refrain with a catchy tune.
– In Sanity may well be an addition to other German bands playing quality MDM (Dawn of Disease, Words of Farewell).